Our staff are fully trained and take a person-centred approach to planning and delivering each individual’s support.
This means that, when we work with a person and their family, we listen to what they want and what matters to them, so they are always at the very heart of conversations and decisions about their support, and how it is planned and provided.
Together, we create a unique and tailored person-centered support plan for each individual, that outlines the type of support they receive, how much and how often.
Our experienced and fully trained staff can help with things like:
• health and wellbeing
• preparing meals
• running a home – maintaining a tenancy agreement
• budgeting, paying bills etc
• healthy living – help with making healthy lifestyle choices
• household tasks – cleaning, laundry, cooking
• building links with the community – developing friendships, maintaining personal relationships, contact with family and friends
• leisure activities – socialising, going on holiday
• education and employment – identifying opportunities, applying for college or jobs, arranging training.
There is a whole of advantages to service users who are referred to us and our unique model of engagement brings results to our service users. We empower, motivate, encourage and support individuals to explore their skills and put them to use for their own benefit.